About the Book
Chemistry is a much awaited great work in the Pharmacy. Targeted mainly to B.
Pharmacy & Pharm-D students, this book will also be useful for B.Sc. as
well as M.Sc. chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry students. The main object
of this book is to attract the under graduate and post graduate students, to
learn the basic theories of Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry. Thus the book
is aimed to eliminate the inadequacy in teaching and learning of Pharmaceutical
Inorganic Chemistry by providing enormous information about the inorganic
compounds used in Pharmacy.
· The content of the book is innovative and presented in
eight chapters, in a concise form as per the needs of the students.
· Incorporation of all the Chemical & Pharmaceutical
aspects of the inorganic compounds and their formulations.
· Describing all the aspects of inorganic pharmaceuticals in
easy to understand manner is the first of its kind.
· For each chapter, a brief introduction, detailed
discussion of the basic theory and applications in pharmacy are provided.
· Pharmaceutically important inorganic pharmaceuticals are
discussed in detail with the sources, official standards, preparations,
physical and chemical properties, tests for identification, uses and their
· The principles of assay of each compound, which is
difficult to remember by the students is described in a student friendly manner
to understand easily and able to reproduce well in examinations, is the first of its kind.
· Presentation with simplified way of explanation along with
chemical reactions of all compounds
helps to reproduce well in examinations.
About the Author
Access our e-learning resources from our repository at (www.ulektz.com)